A. You can log on to Prepaid Card Web Portal to check your Card balance. You can also check your Card balance on the MasterCard enabled ATM overseas. This may attract the balance enquiry charges.
How do I check my forex card balance?
When checking the balance online, log in with the user ID and password provided for net banking and then put your card number and pin. Once you put that, you will find an option for checking your balance. Also, you can contact your bank’s phone banking services and check the balance of your Forex card.
How can I check my Yes Bank debit card balance?
YES Bank Balance Check Number
- Account holders should call on YES Bank balance check number 09223920000 from registered mobile number.
- The call will then disconnect automatically.
- YES Bank balance enquiry will be answered through an SMS.
Can I get my money back from Yes Bank?
What happens to Yes Bank depositors money? At the moment, even the Rs 50,000 cannot be withdrawn due to issues. … “The RBI assures the depositors of the bank that their interest will be fully protected and there is no need to panic,” it said.
How can I encash my forex card?
Simply head to your bank branch, request transfer of funds from your forex card to bank account. If you have a different forex card which is not of your bank’s then what you can do is encash the funds in your forex card by approaching the bank/forex vendor from whom you bought the card.
Is it better to carry cash or forex card?
Prepaid forex cards have better exchange rates than carrying cash around. Therefore, you can buy more foreign currency in a prepaid forex card than as cash, with the same amount of money. … Prepaid forex cards are a safer option for studant rather than carrying cash around.
How can I know my HDFC forex card is active or not?
You can check the balance in your HDFC Forex card by either of the 3 methods: Way 1 – Login using HDFC Prepaid /Forex Card Net Banking – Enter your Forex Card No. as User ID and IPIN / Activation Code (provided in kit) as the Password. Way 2- Call HDFC Forex Card Customer Care(Follow IVR options for -Prepaid Card below …
How can I check my yes balance by SMS?
- To check your Yes Bank account balance by SMS, register for Yes Bank Missed Call facility by sending an SMS YESREG to 9840909000. …
- To get an Yes Bank mini statement on mobile, register for Yes Bank Missed Call facility by sending an SMS YESREG to 9223920000.
How can I reissue my debit card in Yes Bank?
Process of Application
- Customer may apply for Debit Card at the time of account opening/post account opening as well by submitting Debit card request form.
- Post account opening/activation, customer can also request for new Debit card through retail net banking channel as well.
How can I get my debit card PIN Yes Bank?
Generate Debit Card PIN using YES MOBILE|YES BANK
- Log In to your YES Mobile app.
- Tap On Cards from the Top Left Menu.
- Select Debit Cards Option.
- Tap on “Generate Pin” to proceed.
- Select the card for which you would like to set pin.
- Enter the new PIN and re-enter to confirm.
- Complete the process by entering your MPIN.
What is the position of Yes Bank?
In just the next two trading sessions, Yes Bank shares zoomed to ₹58.65, with the lender now valued at as much as ₹73,600 crore, far higher than bigger peer IndusInd Bank Ltd, which is valued at ₹42,000 crore. While IndusInd trades at 1.3 times its adjusted book value, Yes Bank is now being valued at about 5 times.
Should we withdraw money from Yes Bank?
Your money with Yes Bank is absolutely safe, Shaktikanta Das tells depositors. Mumbai: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) governor Shaktikanta Das on Monday assured all depositors of Yes Bank Ltd that their money is safe and there is no reason to withdraw cash in panic.
Can I transfer money from forex card to bank account?
Even though you can check your forex card balance online, but you can’t transfer funds from your forex card to your bank account. Most forex cards levy a fee per ATM withdrawal abroad, there is also a limit to your daily withdrawal.
Can I get forex card same day?
You can apply in just three easy steps. If you are not a Savings customer, follow the steps outlined in the Forex Card online application form and, after successful completion, you can get your card delivered at your doorstep in three days. If you choose to personalise your card, you may have to wait for a week.
Can I withdraw money from forex card?
Yes, you can withdraw cash from any VISA/VISA Plus/MasterCard ATMs worldwide. However, if you have to change the PIN of your Forex card, you can do that only in an Axis Bank ATM in India. Your Card will work fine at any shop or restaurant or a hotel that accepts cards of Visa/Visa Plus or MasterCard.