Even though you can check your forex card balance online, but you can’t transfer funds from your forex card to your bank account. Most forex cards levy a fee per ATM withdrawal abroad, there is also a limit to your daily withdrawal.
Can I withdraw money from forex card?
Yes, you can withdraw cash from any VISA/VISA Plus/MasterCard ATMs worldwide. However, if you have to change the PIN of your Forex card, you can do that only in an Axis Bank ATM in India. Your Card will work fine at any shop or restaurant or a hotel that accepts cards of Visa/Visa Plus or MasterCard.
Can I use forex card for online payment?
You can use your Forex Card to pay for online transactions in stores abroad. The process is similar to using a credit card online, and the advantage is you don’t have to pay cross-currency charges. … Load it once (in USD) and use it to pay for your expenses anywhere in the world.
How do I transfer money from my forex card to Thomas Cook?
4 easy steps to Send Money Abroad
- Choose your desired currency & amount. Select currency and denomination you need to carry along.
- Enter transaction details. Enter remittance purpose with remitter and beneficiary details.
- Make payment online. …
- KYC and fulfilment of Remittance.
Is it better to carry cash or forex card?
Prepaid forex cards have better exchange rates than carrying cash around. Therefore, you can buy more foreign currency in a prepaid forex card than as cash, with the same amount of money. … Prepaid forex cards are a safer option for studant rather than carrying cash around.
What is the limit of forex card?
$2.5 lakh per annum
What is the benefit of forex card?
A forex card comes with several benefits. It’s the cheapest way of carrying and paying in foreign currency internationally; it’s safer than cash; cheaper than other cards and convenient as credit or debit cards; you can use it for multiple trips; and you get to enjoy special privileges and discounts wherever you go.
What is the difference between forex card and international debit card?
Unlike an international credit or debit card, there is no further cross-currency charge that a bank will levy when you swipe a forex card at a merchant or withdraw cash from an ATM. There is a cross-currency charge, however, if you load the card with one currency but use it in another.
Can I use forex card on Amazon?
Amazon India allows their customers to make payments using all international personal credit and debit cards. This includes Visa, American Express, and MasterCard that is issued outside India. … Also, you cannot use your international card to pay for Amazon Prime membership fee.
How do I redeem my forex card?
Follow these simple steps if you wish to transfer funds from your forex card to your bank. If you have an HDFC Bank Savings account: You can transfer the money from your HDFC Bank ForexPlusCard to your bank account by calling the PhoneBanking. All you will need are your ForexPlus Card number and your customer ID.
How can I transfer money from Indian Bank to Thomas Cook forex?
Pros and cons of using Thomas Cook India
- Low minimum amount.
- You can lock the exchange rate for 2 days by paying 4% of the total payable amount.
- Flat transfer fee of INR750.
- You can transfer to bank accounts in more than 120 countries.
How can I transfer money from India to Europe?
How to send money to Europe in 3 easy steps
- Start your transfer. Pay in INR with your debit card or credit card, or send the money from your online banking.
- Get the best rate out there. TransferWise always gives you the real and fair mid-market exchange rate.
- Money is locally delivered.
How do I check the balance on my Thomas Cook forex card?
That’s not all, you can simply log on to the Thomas Cook Forex website to view your transactions and check available balance.
What are the charges for forex card?
“For amount spent abroad using Indian credit card, the fee will differ from issuer to issuer, merchant to merchant and currency to currency but would consist of conversion charges ranging from 3.50% to 5.00% and if credit card is used for withdrawal of foreign currency from ATMs abroad an additional withdrawal charge …11 мая 2018 г.
Which bank is best for forex card?
Below are some of the best forex cards in India that you might want to have a look at.
- YES Bank Multi-Currency Travel Card.
- Axis Bank Multi-Currency Forex Card.
- MakeMyTrip HDFC Bank ForexPlus Card.
- ICICI Bank Travel Card.
- HDFC Regalia ForexPlus Card.
What is the best way to carry money abroad?
Here’s a rundown of the most popular options:
- Foreign cash. Getting cash in the currency of your destination gives you a way to make payments even if cards are not accepted. …
- Travel cards. Travel cards let you load and spend money in a range of different currencies. …
- Credit cards. …
- Debit cards.