Click the add key button in the top right corner of the screen. In the next screen (QR code scanner) click the no barcode button. From there, you can select Coinbase. Enter your Coinbase account email and the Coinbase secret seed in the Account and Key fields.
How do I get Google Authenticator code for Coinbase?
How to enable Duo or Google authenticator on Coinbase
- Navigate to the Security Settings page.
- Select the Select button in the Authenticator App box.
How do I reset my Coinbase authenticator?
- Sign in to your account with your username, password, and 2-step verification code from your old number.
- Go to your Security Settings page.
- Regenerate your secret key (Note: regenerating your secret key will invalidate your old device tokens)
- Scan the new secret key with your new Authenticator device.
How do I get my two step verification code for Coinbase?
SMS text. If you verify a phone number via text message without installing any TOTP authentication apps, you will automatically receive 2FA codes via SMS text message.
Where do I find my authenticator recovery code?
Create & view a set of backup codes
- Go to your Google Account.
- On the left navigation panel, click Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” click 2-Step Verification.
- Under “Backup codes,” click Set up or Show codes. You can print or download your codes.
How do I log into Coinbase without Authenticator?
I no longer have access to my old mobile device
- From a computer, sign in to Coinbase using your email address and password.
- When prompted for your 2-step authentication code, click the “Unable to submit a one-time code?” link. …
- Select “I have lost my Authenticator App”
How do I set up Coinbase Authenticator app?
To use one of these apps:
- Navigate to Security Settings.
- Ensure you have a verified phone number.
- Click the option to “Enable Authenticator” and follow the instructions.
How do I restore my authenticator app?
To recover your information
- On your mobile device, open the Microsoft Authenticator app, and select Begin recovery from the bottom of the screen.
- Sign in to your recovery account, using the same personal Microsoft account you used during the backup process. Your account credentials are recovered to the new device.
3 июн. 2020 г.
How do I manually use Google Authenticator?
Set up Google Authenticator
- On your device, go to your Google Account.
- At the top, in the navigation panel, select Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap 2-Step Verification. …
- Under “Add more second steps to verify it’s you,” find “Authenticator app” and tap Set up.
- Follow the on-screen steps.
Why is my Coinbase account restricted?
Disabling Buy/Sell Services
From time to time, due to violations of our User Agreement, Coinbase may restrict access to buy/sell services on a customer’s account. … When this happens, customers retain full use of their digital currency wallets even though buy/sell services are disabled.
What is Coinbase 2 step verification code?
Two-factor authentication (2FA), also known as 2-step verification, is a security layer in addition to your username and password. With 2FA enabled on your account, you will have to provide your password (first “factor”) and your 2FA code (second “factor”) when signing in to your account.
How do I reset my 2 step verification?
Turn off 2-Step Verification
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap 2-Step Verification. You might need to sign in.
- Tap Turn off.
- Confirm by tapping Turn off.
What is a 2 step verification code?
With 2-Step Verification (also known as two-factor authentication), you add an extra layer of security to your account in case your password is stolen. After you set up 2-Step Verification, you’ll sign in to your account in two steps using: Something you know, like your password. Something you have, like your phone.
How do I recover my old Google Authenticator code?
If you didn’t print out those codes, upon setting up 2FA, the first thing you’ll need to do is retrieve them. To do that, you must log into your Google account, and then go to the Google 2FA site, where you’ll be prompted to log in once again. Upon successful authentication, you’ll see an entry for Backup codes.
How do I get my old Google Authenticator code on my new phone?
Open Google’s 2-Step Verification page in a browser and log into your Google account when it asks you. In the “Authenticator app” section of the page, click “Change Phone.” Choose the kind of phone you are migrating to and click “Next.” You should now see the “Set up Authenticator” screen, complete with barcode.
How do I recover Google Authenticator QR Code?
If you didn’t save QR codes or secret keys and don’t know recovery codes you should contact the Support team of services which you protect with Google Authenticator. They will help you to restore an access to your accounts. Then you could issue new tokens.